Accelerated BSN Programs In Seminary KY
There is a reason why over 200 colleges across the US offer accelerated BSN programs. The main difference between the traditional four-year BSN programs and the accelerated BSN programs is that the latter require only 18 months to complete, or even less. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. Why would somebody spend so many years in college when they can study the same subjects and get the same knowledge and skills within no more than 18 months?
#1 Accelerated BSN Programs Near Seminary Kentucky
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
As it happens with the classic, four-year long BSN programs, the accelerated Seminary Kentucky nursing programs also encompass vital information from subjects like nursing informatics, social sciences or nursing science. The good news is that an accelerated BSN program opens the doors to many possibilities, as you can fill a consulting position, an administrative position or even teach others the art of nursing. However, in order to be eligible for an accelerated BSN program you firstly need to hold a non-nursing degree, and you must understand that during the 11 to 18 months of accelerated training, it is unlikely to have breaks of any kind and you may find it very difficult to hold an outside job while completing the accelerated BSN program. Depending on your qualifications and training, you can easily find a job as a registered nurse and earn as much as $70,000 per year, therefore it will be worth the training.
How To Choose An Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
It is extremely important to choose a school that is not far from the place where you reside. Accelerated BSN programs require a lot more classroom time and hands-on training than typical four-year programs, and this means that you should choose a college that is close to you, one to which you can get without too much effort. Given the intense nature of the training, many students choose to study online and to go to school only for exams, especially since the compressed BSN programs involve around 40+ hours of theoretical and practical training on a weekly basis.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Seminary
The type of program you are about to enroll in is also very important, as you need to pay attention not only to the training schedule but also to the overall cost of the program and whether or not you are eligible for financial aid. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Seminary Kentucky accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
Another good indicator of a school’s reputation is the NCLEX exam passing rate. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into all the accelerated BSN programs in Kentucky and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!