Accelerated BSN Programs In Pinckneyville IL
Did you know that no less than 200 different US colleges offer future nurses the possibility to enroll in an accelerated BSN programs, to complete their studies and get their certification? The main reason why accelerated BSN programs are so appreciated today is that unlike the classic Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs that require up to 48 months to complete, the accelerated programs seldom exceed 18 months in length. This will allow students to pass the finale exam and get their certification two times faster. However, why spend four years in college when accelerated BSN programs have the same outcome, and allow you to get your certification within one year and a half?
Popular Accelerated BSN Programs Close To Pinckneyville IL
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
As it happens with the classic, four-year long BSN programs, the accelerated Pinckneyville IL nursing programs also encompass vital information from subjects like nursing informatics, social sciences or nursing science. Upon graduation you have various options to choose from in terms of career, as you can opt for a teaching position or for an administrative position, the latter being very well-paid at the moment. Nonetheless, getting admitted to an accelerated BSN program is not an easy task as you need a non-nursing degree, and you also need to understand that given the compressed nature of these BSN programs, you are unlikely to have spring breaks or holiday breaks of any kind. However, these programs are certainly worth the sacrifice, given the fact that in some cases a newly-graduated registered nurse can earn up to $70,000 per year, depending on the setting and qualifications.
Tips To Find The Best Accelerated BSN Program For You
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Besides the accreditation of the school that holds the compressed BSN program, it is essential to make sure that the college is close to the place where you live. The accelerated BSN programs are far more intense than the traditional programs, this is why it is essential to choose a school in your proximity, so that you can get to it whenever you need to. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Pinckneyville
The type of program you are about to enroll in is also very important, as you need to pay attention not only to the training schedule but also to the overall cost of the program and whether or not you are eligible for financial aid. It is extremely important to make sure that the Pinckneyville IL accelerated BSN programs cover the exact same subjects as the traditional, non-accelerated programs.
Another good indicator of a school’s reputation is the NCLEX exam passing rate. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research the different accelerated BSN programs in Illinois and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!