Accelerated BSN Programs In Miller County MO
Accelerated programs for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing have become so popular in the United States that over 200 nursing colleges offer them. Basically, getting the Bachelor of Science in Nursing would involve a four-year academic studies in the science and principles of nursing, which will eventually result in a certification granted by a tertiary education university. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. Why would somebody spend so many years in college when they can study the same subjects and get the same knowledge and skills within no more than 18 months?
#1 Accelerated BSN Classes In Miller County MO
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
As it happens with the classic, four-year long BSN programs, the accelerated Miller County MO nursing programs also encompass vital information from subjects like nursing informatics, social sciences or nursing science. Upon graduation you have various options to choose from in terms of career, as you can opt for a teaching position or for an administrative position, the latter being very well-paid at the moment. Nonetheless, getting admitted to an accelerated BSN program is not an easy task as you need a non-nursing degree, and you also need to understand that given the compressed nature of these BSN programs, you are unlikely to have spring breaks or holiday breaks of any kind. As stressful as they may be, an accelerated BSN program is usually the fastest way to a high paying job that can often exceed $70,000 per year depending on your qualifications.
How To Choose An Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
It is extremely important to choose a school that is not far from the place where you reside. The accelerated BSN programs are far more intense than the traditional programs, this is why it is essential to choose a school in your proximity, so that you can get to it whenever you need to. This is one of the reasons why so many future nurses choose to complete their training online, especially since the land-based programs often involve more than 40 hours of compressed theoretical and practical training per week.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Miller County
In addition to location and accreditation, you need to pay close attention to topics like the cost of the program or the study schedule. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Miller County Missouri accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
On the other hand, it is important to check the NCLEX exam passing rate, as it will allow you to make an impression about how good the school in question really is. If the passing rate is disappointingly low, then you should reconsider your options: while it is true that the final exam is very difficult and students need to work hard, sometimes the passing rate is low simply because the accelerated program is not good enough, which means that you should keep looking.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research the different accelerated BSN colleges in Missouri and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…