Accelerated BSN Programs In Miami University OH
Did you know that no less than 200 different US colleges offer future nurses the possibility to enroll in an accelerated BSN programs, to complete their studies and get their certification? The main reason why accelerated BSN programs are so appreciated today is that unlike the classic Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs that require up to 48 months to complete, the accelerated programs seldom exceed 18 months in length. This way, students can become registered nurses a lot faster than they would expect. However, why spend four years in college when accelerated BSN programs have the same outcome, and allow you to get your certification within one year and a half?
#1 Accelerated BSN Colleges Close To Miami University OH
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
As it happens with the classic, four-year long BSN programs, the accelerated Miami University Ohio nursing programs also encompass vital information from subjects like nursing informatics, social sciences or nursing science. The good news is that an accelerated BSN program opens the doors to many possibilities, as you can fill a consulting position, an administrative position or even teach others the art of nursing. Besides the non-nursing degree that is essential for you to enroll in the accelerated BSN program, you must also understand that these compressed programs can be very stressful throughout the 18 months of intensive training. As stressful as they may be, an accelerated BSN program is usually the fastest way to a high paying job that can often exceed $70,000 per year depending on your qualifications.
Choosing The Most Suitable Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In addition to accreditation which is by far the most important aspect you need to consider, it is also important to pay attention to the location of the program that offers the degree. Always keep in mind that these compressed programs are far more demanding than traditional BSN programs, which means that you cannot afford to be late or skip classes. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Miami University
The eligibility for financial aid, the cost of the accelerated program or the study schedule should not be neglected either. It is extremely important to make sure that the Miami University Ohio accelerated BSN programs cover the exact same subjects as the traditional, non-accelerated programs.
Another good indicator of a school’s reputation is the NCLEX exam passing rate. If the passing rate is disappointingly low, then you should reconsider your options: while it is true that the final exam is very difficult and students need to work hard, sometimes the passing rate is low simply because the accelerated program is not good enough, which means that you should keep looking.
Cool site, thanks!
Thanks for putting together such a helpful resource. I was able to learn more about the different accelerated BSN classes in Ohio and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!