Accelerated BSN Programs In Lynnville TN
There is a reason why over 200 colleges across the US offer accelerated BSN programs. Basically, getting the Bachelor of Science in Nursing would involve a four-year academic studies in the science and principles of nursing, which will eventually result in a certification granted by a tertiary education university. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. Why would somebody spend so many years in college when they can study the same subjects and get the same knowledge and skills within no more than 18 months?
Popular Accelerated BSN Colleges Near Lynnville Tennessee
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
As it happens with the classic, four-year long BSN programs, the accelerated Lynnville TN nursing programs also encompass vital information from subjects like nursing informatics, social sciences or nursing science. After getting the Bachelor’s Degree in Science of Nursing, you will be able to fill various teaching, consulting or administrative positions. Nonetheless, getting admitted to an accelerated BSN program is not an easy task as you need a non-nursing degree, and you also need to understand that given the compressed nature of these BSN programs, you are unlikely to have spring breaks or holiday breaks of any kind. Depending on your qualifications and training, you can easily find a job as a registered nurse and earn as much as $70,000 per year, therefore it will be worth the training.
Tips To Find The Best Accelerated BSN Program For You
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Besides the accreditation of the school that holds the compressed BSN program, it is essential to make sure that the college is close to the place where you live. The accelerated BSN programs are far more intense than the traditional programs, this is why it is essential to choose a school in your proximity, so that you can get to it whenever you need to. Given the intense nature of the training, many students choose to study online and to go to school only for exams, especially since the compressed BSN programs involve around 40+ hours of theoretical and practical training on a weekly basis.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Lynnville
The type of program you are about to enroll in is also very important, as you need to pay attention not only to the training schedule but also to the overall cost of the program and whether or not you are eligible for financial aid. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Lynnville TN accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research the different accelerated BSN classes in Tennessee and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…