Accelerated BSN Programs In Hog Shooter OK
Did you know that no less than 200 different US colleges offer future nurses the possibility to enroll in an accelerated BSN programs, to complete their studies and get their certification? The main reason why accelerated BSN programs are so appreciated today is that unlike the classic Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs that require up to 48 months to complete, the accelerated programs seldom exceed 18 months in length. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. After all, it is understandable why tens of thousands of future registered nurses opt for accelerated BSN programs every year.
Popular Accelerated BSN Classes In Hog Shooter Oklahoma
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
Just like the traditional programs in Hog Shooter Oklahoma, the accelerated ones also include training in math, social sciences and other subjects that will be essential for the future registered nurse. Upon graduation you have various options to choose from in terms of career, as you can opt for a teaching position or for an administrative position, the latter being very well-paid at the moment. However, in order to be eligible for an accelerated BSN program you firstly need to hold a non-nursing degree, and you must understand that during the 11 to 18 months of accelerated training, it is unlikely to have breaks of any kind and you may find it very difficult to hold an outside job while completing the accelerated BSN program. As stressful as they may be, an accelerated BSN program is usually the fastest way to a high paying job that can often exceed $70,000 per year depending on your qualifications.
How To Choose An Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Besides the accreditation of the school that holds the compressed BSN program, it is essential to make sure that the college is close to the place where you live. Accelerated BSN programs require a lot more classroom time and hands-on training than typical four-year programs, and this means that you should choose a college that is close to you, one to which you can get without too much effort. Given the intense nature of the training, many students choose to study online and to go to school only for exams, especially since the compressed BSN programs involve around 40+ hours of theoretical and practical training on a weekly basis.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Hog Shooter
In addition to location and accreditation, you need to pay close attention to topics like the cost of the program or the study schedule. Moreover, it is essential to make sure that the compressed Hog Shooter OK BSN program covers the same topics as the non-accelerated ones.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research the different accelerated BSN schools in Oklahoma and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…