Accelerated BSN Programs In Highbluff AL
There is a reason why over 200 colleges across the US offer accelerated BSN programs. Basically, getting the Bachelor of Science in Nursing would involve a four-year academic studies in the science and principles of nursing, which will eventually result in a certification granted by a tertiary education university. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. After all, it is understandable why tens of thousands of future registered nurses opt for accelerated BSN programs every year.
Top Accelerated BSN Schools Near Highbluff AL
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
Just like the traditional programs in Highbluff AL, the accelerated ones also include training in math, social sciences and other subjects that will be essential for the future registered nurse. After getting the Bachelor’s Degree in Science of Nursing, you will be able to fill various teaching, consulting or administrative positions. However, in order to be eligible for an accelerated BSN program you firstly need to hold a non-nursing degree, and you must understand that during the 11 to 18 months of accelerated training, it is unlikely to have breaks of any kind and you may find it very difficult to hold an outside job while completing the accelerated BSN program. As stressful as they may be, an accelerated BSN program is usually the fastest way to a high paying job that can often exceed $70,000 per year depending on your qualifications.
Choosing The Most Suitable Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
It is extremely important to choose a school that is not far from the place where you reside. Always keep in mind that these compressed programs are far more demanding than traditional BSN programs, which means that you cannot afford to be late or skip classes. This is one of the reasons why so many future nurses choose to complete their training online, especially since the land-based programs often involve more than 40 hours of compressed theoretical and practical training per week.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Highbluff
The eligibility for financial aid, the cost of the accelerated program or the study schedule should not be neglected either. Moreover, it is essential to make sure that the compressed Highbluff Alabama BSN program covers the same topics as the non-accelerated ones.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. If the passing rate is disappointingly low, then you should reconsider your options: while it is true that the final exam is very difficult and students need to work hard, sometimes the passing rate is low simply because the accelerated program is not good enough, which means that you should keep looking.
Cool site, thanks!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about the different accelerated BSN programs in Alabama and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!