Accelerated BSN Programs In Hanson TX
Accelerated programs for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing have become so popular in the United States that over 200 nursing colleges offer them. The main reason why accelerated BSN programs are so appreciated today is that unlike the classic Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs that require up to 48 months to complete, the accelerated programs seldom exceed 18 months in length. This will allow students to pass the finale exam and get their certification two times faster. However, why spend four years in college when accelerated BSN programs have the same outcome, and allow you to get your certification within one year and a half?
Top Accelerated BSN Schools Close To Hanson TX
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
Hanson Texas accelerated BSN programs often involve general education in different areas, from the nursing science and nursing informatics to social sciences and even math. After getting the Bachelor’s Degree in Science of Nursing, you will be able to fill various teaching, consulting or administrative positions. Besides the non-nursing degree that is essential for you to enroll in the accelerated BSN program, you must also understand that these compressed programs can be very stressful throughout the 18 months of intensive training. As stressful as they may be, an accelerated BSN program is usually the fastest way to a high paying job that can often exceed $70,000 per year depending on your qualifications.
Tips To Find The Best Accelerated BSN Program For You
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In addition to accreditation which is by far the most important aspect you need to consider, it is also important to pay attention to the location of the program that offers the degree. Always keep in mind that these compressed programs are far more demanding than traditional BSN programs, which means that you cannot afford to be late or skip classes. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Hanson
The type of program you are about to enroll in is also very important, as you need to pay attention not only to the training schedule but also to the overall cost of the program and whether or not you are eligible for financial aid. It is extremely important to make sure that the Hanson Texas accelerated BSN programs cover the exact same subjects as the traditional, non-accelerated programs.
On the other hand, it is important to check the NCLEX exam passing rate, as it will allow you to make an impression about how good the school in question really is. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into the different accelerated BSN programs in Texas and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!