Accelerated BSN Programs In Georgetown NY
There is a reason why over 200 colleges across the US offer accelerated BSN programs. The main reason why accelerated BSN programs are so appreciated today is that unlike the classic Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs that require up to 48 months to complete, the accelerated programs seldom exceed 18 months in length. This way, students can become registered nurses a lot faster than they would expect. After all, it is understandable why tens of thousands of future registered nurses opt for accelerated BSN programs every year.
Top Accelerated BSN Schools Near Georgetown NY
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Medical Assisting
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Forensic Psychology
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Accelerated BSN to MSN
- And more...
Just like the traditional programs in Georgetown NY, the accelerated ones also include training in math, social sciences and other subjects that will be essential for the future registered nurse. Upon graduation you have various options to choose from in terms of career, as you can opt for a teaching position or for an administrative position, the latter being very well-paid at the moment. However, in order to be eligible for an accelerated BSN program you firstly need to hold a non-nursing degree, and you must understand that during the 11 to 18 months of accelerated training, it is unlikely to have breaks of any kind and you may find it very difficult to hold an outside job while completing the accelerated BSN program. As stressful as they may be, an accelerated BSN program is usually the fastest way to a high paying job that can often exceed $70,000 per year depending on your qualifications.
Choosing The Most Suitable Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
It is extremely important to choose a school that is not far from the place where you reside. Accelerated BSN programs require a lot more classroom time and hands-on training than typical four-year programs, and this means that you should choose a college that is close to you, one to which you can get without too much effort. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Georgetown
The eligibility for financial aid, the cost of the accelerated program or the study schedule should not be neglected either. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Georgetown New York accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
On the other hand, it is important to check the NCLEX exam passing rate, as it will allow you to make an impression about how good the school in question really is. A low exam passing rate should certainly get you thinking, as perhaps it is better to keep looking, since you have over 200 schools to choose from.
Thanks for putting together such a helpful resource. I was able to look into the different accelerated BSN programs in New York and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…