Accelerated BSN Programs In Fergus Falls MN
Did you know that no less than 200 different US colleges offer future nurses the possibility to enroll in an accelerated BSN programs, to complete their studies and get their certification? The main difference between the traditional four-year BSN programs and the accelerated BSN programs is that the latter require only 18 months to complete, or even less. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. Why would somebody spend so many years in college when they can study the same subjects and get the same knowledge and skills within no more than 18 months?
#1 Accelerated BSN Programs Close To Fergus Falls MN
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
Fergus Falls Minnesota accelerated BSN programs often involve general education in different areas, from the nursing science and nursing informatics to social sciences and even math. Upon graduation you have various options to choose from in terms of career, as you can opt for a teaching position or for an administrative position, the latter being very well-paid at the moment. Nonetheless, getting admitted to an accelerated BSN program is not an easy task as you need a non-nursing degree, and you also need to understand that given the compressed nature of these BSN programs, you are unlikely to have spring breaks or holiday breaks of any kind. However, these programs are certainly worth the sacrifice, given the fact that in some cases a newly-graduated registered nurse can earn up to $70,000 per year, depending on the setting and qualifications.
How To Choose An Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Besides the accreditation of the school that holds the compressed BSN program, it is essential to make sure that the college is close to the place where you live. Always keep in mind that these compressed programs are far more demanding than traditional BSN programs, which means that you cannot afford to be late or skip classes. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Fergus Falls
The eligibility for financial aid, the cost of the accelerated program or the study schedule should not be neglected either. It is extremely important to make sure that the Fergus Falls MN accelerated BSN programs cover the exact same subjects as the traditional, non-accelerated programs.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. A low exam passing rate should certainly get you thinking, as perhaps it is better to keep looking, since you have over 200 schools to choose from.
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about the different accelerated BSN programs in Minnesota and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…