Accelerated BSN Programs In Dividing Creek NJ
Did you know that no less than 200 different US colleges offer future nurses the possibility to enroll in an accelerated BSN programs, to complete their studies and get their certification? The main difference between the traditional four-year BSN programs and the accelerated BSN programs is that the latter require only 18 months to complete, or even less. This way, students can become registered nurses a lot faster than they would expect. Why would somebody spend so many years in college when they can study the same subjects and get the same knowledge and skills within no more than 18 months?
Top Accelerated BSN Programs Near Dividing Creek New Jersey
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Accelerated BSN to MSN
- And more...
- Home Health Aide
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Management/Healthcare Administration
Just like the traditional programs in Dividing Creek New Jersey, the accelerated ones also include training in math, social sciences and other subjects that will be essential for the future registered nurse. The good news is that an accelerated BSN program opens the doors to many possibilities, as you can fill a consulting position, an administrative position or even teach others the art of nursing. Nonetheless, getting admitted to an accelerated BSN program is not an easy task as you need a non-nursing degree, and you also need to understand that given the compressed nature of these BSN programs, you are unlikely to have spring breaks or holiday breaks of any kind. However, these programs are certainly worth the sacrifice, given the fact that in some cases a newly-graduated registered nurse can earn up to $70,000 per year, depending on the setting and qualifications.
How To Choose An Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
In addition to accreditation which is by far the most important aspect you need to consider, it is also important to pay attention to the location of the program that offers the degree. Accelerated BSN programs require a lot more classroom time and hands-on training than typical four-year programs, and this means that you should choose a college that is close to you, one to which you can get without too much effort. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Dividing Creek
In addition to location and accreditation, you need to pay close attention to topics like the cost of the program or the study schedule. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Dividing Creek New Jersey accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. A low exam passing rate should certainly get you thinking, as perhaps it is better to keep looking, since you have over 200 schools to choose from.
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting together such a helpful resource. I was able to look into all the accelerated BSN classes in New Jersey and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!