Accelerated BSN Programs In Convent Station NJ
Accelerated programs for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing have become so popular in the United States that over 200 nursing colleges offer them. Basically, getting the Bachelor of Science in Nursing would involve a four-year academic studies in the science and principles of nursing, which will eventually result in a certification granted by a tertiary education university. This way, students can become registered nurses a lot faster than they would expect. However, why spend four years in college when accelerated BSN programs have the same outcome, and allow you to get your certification within one year and a half?
Top Accelerated BSN Classes In Convent Station New Jersey
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
Just like the traditional programs in Convent Station New Jersey, the accelerated ones also include training in math, social sciences and other subjects that will be essential for the future registered nurse. Upon graduation you have various options to choose from in terms of career, as you can opt for a teaching position or for an administrative position, the latter being very well-paid at the moment. Besides the non-nursing degree that is essential for you to enroll in the accelerated BSN program, you must also understand that these compressed programs can be very stressful throughout the 18 months of intensive training. Depending on your qualifications and training, you can easily find a job as a registered nurse and earn as much as $70,000 per year, therefore it will be worth the training.
Choosing The Most Suitable Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
It is extremely important to choose a school that is not far from the place where you reside. Accelerated BSN programs require a lot more classroom time and hands-on training than typical four-year programs, and this means that you should choose a college that is close to you, one to which you can get without too much effort. Given the intense nature of the training, many students choose to study online and to go to school only for exams, especially since the compressed BSN programs involve around 40+ hours of theoretical and practical training on a weekly basis.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Convent Station
The eligibility for financial aid, the cost of the accelerated program or the study schedule should not be neglected either. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Convent Station NJ accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into the different accelerated BSN schools in New Jersey and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!