Accelerated BSN Programs In Byers CO
Accelerated programs for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing have become so popular in the United States that over 200 nursing colleges offer them. The main difference between the traditional four-year BSN programs and the accelerated BSN programs is that the latter require only 18 months to complete, or even less. In other words, after passing the licensing examination the student will become a registered nurse. Why would somebody spend so many years in college when they can study the same subjects and get the same knowledge and skills within no more than 18 months?
Top Accelerated BSN Schools Close To Byers CO
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
Byers Colorado accelerated BSN programs often involve general education in different areas, from the nursing science and nursing informatics to social sciences and even math. The good news is that an accelerated BSN program opens the doors to many possibilities, as you can fill a consulting position, an administrative position or even teach others the art of nursing. Nonetheless, getting admitted to an accelerated BSN program is not an easy task as you need a non-nursing degree, and you also need to understand that given the compressed nature of these BSN programs, you are unlikely to have spring breaks or holiday breaks of any kind. Depending on your qualifications and training, you can easily find a job as a registered nurse and earn as much as $70,000 per year, therefore it will be worth the training.
Tips To Find The Best Accelerated BSN Program For You
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
It is extremely important to choose a school that is not far from the place where you reside. The accelerated BSN programs are far more intense than the traditional programs, this is why it is essential to choose a school in your proximity, so that you can get to it whenever you need to. This is one of the reasons why so many future nurses choose to complete their training online, especially since the land-based programs often involve more than 40 hours of compressed theoretical and practical training per week.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Byers
The eligibility for financial aid, the cost of the accelerated program or the study schedule should not be neglected either. In order to get the best training in the field, you need to thoroughly analyze the study schedule just to make sure that the Byers Colorado accelerated BSN programs and the non-accelerated programs cover the same subjects.
On the other hand, it is important to check the NCLEX exam passing rate, as it will allow you to make an impression about how good the school in question really is. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting together such a wonderful resource. I was able to look into the different accelerated BSN schools in Colorado and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…