Accelerated BSN Programs In Ault KY
Did you know that no less than 200 different US colleges offer future nurses the possibility to enroll in an accelerated BSN programs, to complete their studies and get their certification? The main reason why accelerated BSN programs are so appreciated today is that unlike the classic Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs that require up to 48 months to complete, the accelerated programs seldom exceed 18 months in length. This way, students can become registered nurses a lot faster than they would expect. However, why spend four years in college when accelerated BSN programs have the same outcome, and allow you to get your certification within one year and a half?
#1 Accelerated BSN Schools In Ault KY
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
Just like the traditional programs in Ault Kentucky, the accelerated ones also include training in math, social sciences and other subjects that will be essential for the future registered nurse. After getting the Bachelor’s Degree in Science of Nursing, you will be able to fill various teaching, consulting or administrative positions. However, in order to be eligible for an accelerated BSN program you firstly need to hold a non-nursing degree, and you must understand that during the 11 to 18 months of accelerated training, it is unlikely to have breaks of any kind and you may find it very difficult to hold an outside job while completing the accelerated BSN program. Depending on your qualifications and training, you can easily find a job as a registered nurse and earn as much as $70,000 per year, therefore it will be worth the training.
Tips To Find The Best Accelerated BSN Program For You
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In addition to accreditation which is by far the most important aspect you need to consider, it is also important to pay attention to the location of the program that offers the degree. Always keep in mind that these compressed programs are far more demanding than traditional BSN programs, which means that you cannot afford to be late or skip classes. It is not uncommon for students of compressed BSN training programs to spend over 40 hours a week studying, this is why online courses are often a better alternative to land-based training programs.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Ault
The type of program you are about to enroll in is also very important, as you need to pay attention not only to the training schedule but also to the overall cost of the program and whether or not you are eligible for financial aid. Moreover, it is essential to make sure that the compressed Ault Kentucky BSN program covers the same topics as the non-accelerated ones.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. If the exam passing rate is simply too low for your expectations, then maybe the teaching program will not rise to your expectations, therefore you should not limit your options!
Cool site, thanks!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into all the accelerated BSN classes in Kentucky and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!