Accelerated BSN Programs In Atherton IN
There is a reason why over 200 colleges across the US offer accelerated BSN programs. The main difference between the traditional four-year BSN programs and the accelerated BSN programs is that the latter require only 18 months to complete, or even less. This will allow students to pass the finale exam and get their certification two times faster. After all, it is understandable why tens of thousands of future registered nurses opt for accelerated BSN programs every year.
Top Accelerated BSN Schools Close To Atherton Indiana
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (RN to BSN)
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing Administration - MSN
As it happens with the classic, four-year long BSN programs, the accelerated Atherton Indiana nursing programs also encompass vital information from subjects like nursing informatics, social sciences or nursing science. After getting the Bachelor’s Degree in Science of Nursing, you will be able to fill various teaching, consulting or administrative positions. Besides the non-nursing degree that is essential for you to enroll in the accelerated BSN program, you must also understand that these compressed programs can be very stressful throughout the 18 months of intensive training. However, these programs are certainly worth the sacrifice, given the fact that in some cases a newly-graduated registered nurse can earn up to $70,000 per year, depending on the setting and qualifications.
How To Choose An Accelerated BSN Program
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In addition to accreditation which is by far the most important aspect you need to consider, it is also important to pay attention to the location of the program that offers the degree. The accelerated BSN programs are far more intense than the traditional programs, this is why it is essential to choose a school in your proximity, so that you can get to it whenever you need to. Given the intense nature of the training, many students choose to study online and to go to school only for exams, especially since the compressed BSN programs involve around 40+ hours of theoretical and practical training on a weekly basis.
Going from RN, LPN or LVN to BSN in Atherton
The type of program you are about to enroll in is also very important, as you need to pay attention not only to the training schedule but also to the overall cost of the program and whether or not you are eligible for financial aid. Moreover, it is essential to make sure that the compressed Atherton Indiana BSN program covers the same topics as the non-accelerated ones.
The NCLEX exam passing rate is also very important, as this will help you make an idea about how difficult the final exam will be. A low exam passing rate should certainly get you thinking, as perhaps it is better to keep looking, since you have over 200 schools to choose from.
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting together such a wonderful resource. I was able to research the different accelerated BSN colleges in Indiana and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!